Browse Internet Anonymously guarantees that nobody keeps an eye on what you do on the web. On account of the tech development that the world has encountered throughout the years, you either decide to peruse the whole web namelessly or in the event that you just need to escape explicit covert agents, you can select to make the entirety of your visits to a solitary site mysterious.
Basically, be careful when you are going to search to hire a hacker or other private thing. In this post i will show you, how you can hide your identity efficiently.
Browse Internet Anonymously Using Free Proxy
There are several good websites where you can get some high speed proxy IP for free. These, however, will not be super fast. Internet browsing will slow down by using a proxy. However, your original purpose is met.
There are a few things that will need to be done to configure this proxy. That is, IP, port and proxy type. I am listing 2 websites where you can grab some proxy:
Just gather an IP, Port and proxy type(http/https/socks4/socks5). These information we will need to configure the proxy in Firefox or any other browser. Let’s configure the proxy in Firefox.
- First go to your Firefox Preference.
- At the last of the home you will see “Network”. Click the “Network Settings”
- Click on “Manual Proxy Configuration”
- If you found http/https proxy then you need to type the proxy “http proxy” and the “port” then check “Use this proxy server for all protocols” and if the proxy is socks4 or socks5 then type the proxy and port on “SOCKS HOST” fields.
- Then Check the right radio button for proxy type.
- Now Check your current ip at https://www.myip.com/
Now You should be able to browse internet anonymously!
Browse Internet Anonymously using TOR browser
Tor offers numerous degrees of security to guarantee that your online exercises, area and character are kept totally private. Here is how you can install and configure Tor browser.
First download the browser from https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/9.0.2/torbrowser-install-win64-9.0.2_en-US.exe . Installing and using tor browser is really easy. Just Install first.
After installing, open the tor browser, and you will prompt for connect to TOR network as below:
After finishing connecting to the TOR network, it will launch the browser. The browser is fork of Firefox. You will never feel difficulty. After successfully launching the browser, you can visit any website safely.
Advantage of Using TOR Browser
- Tor Browser is Free and Open Sources. Everybody can analyze the browser source code. So impossible to hide malware.
- Any packet bob through numerous hubs, making reconnaissance unfeasible. IP delivers are additionally difficult to track or follow.
- Darkweb or deep web only accessible using TOR network. If you have TOR browser installed, Easily you can access dark web.
You should not have any problem to browse internet anonymously after installing Tor Browser.
Anonymous browsing using PAID VPN
Purchase a VPN (a virtual private system) and shield your information from government offices, and maverick network access suppliers. VPN veils your IP address with the goal that no reconnaissance can recognize you through your web traffic.
You can use NordVPN for various reason such as:
- Military-Grade Encryption
- Double VPN
- No Logs Policy
- DNS Leak Protection
- Bitcoin Payments
- Really faster than other VPN service provider.
- Easy to install in any device.
- Low Cost. For 3 Year it costs about 120 USD. We can help you to get it for more lower cost.
Another VPN you can use is ExpressVPN. It also has some good features:
- 160 Server location of 94 Countries.
- No Logs Policy.
- Strong Encryption.
- Good Live Supports.
Anonymity is really important. We recommend you to use proxy, tor browser or better is paid vpn for speed. Most of the vpn service provide claim that they don’t keep any logs, But how can we be sure about that?
Every Hacker use Tor Network. We regularly use TOR network, because we have more trust than other vpn(Virtual Private Network) services providers. The Downside of TOR network, It is slow!
Browse Internet Anonymously and Stay Safe from third eyes!